Low Doc Car Loans
We understand that not all borrowers fit in to the lending box of traditional lenders. Small business owners often do not have their financials up to date which is why low doc car loans can be particularly useful. We also know that it is crucial for business owners to have access to the finance they need in order to keep their companies afloat and give them the chance they need to thrive. That is why we specialize in offering a wide variety of nonconforming facilities.
Why is GCC the Best at Structuring Low Doc Car Loans?
GCC has the experience and industry insight it takes to facilitate complex finance structures. And with GCC, you get a number of significant advantages, including:
- Incorporated in 2001 we have a proven track record of success when it comes to arranging for low doc car loans.
- A company that specializes in the facilitation of nonconforming finance,
- Access to a reputable nationwide network of over 200 bank and private lenders, including numerous institutions that have a history of advancing nonconforming finance.
- Financial experts and specialists who are experienced at structuring motor vehicle finance and who will help you customize the most beneficial facility for your needs.
- A wide variety of products to choose from, regardless of your financial background.
- Speedy and efficient processing time frame.
Who Can Apply for Low Doc Car Loans?
Low doc car loans are designed for those borrowers who do not have up to date tax returns available. They are available to borrowers who meet all of the following criteria.
- Own a business and require one or more vehicles
- Tax Returns are NOT required
- Have been in business for a minimum of two years (ABN holder).
- Can show a good credit history.
- One of the Directors of the company must be a property owner (If not then a deposit of approximately 25% may be required).
Special Features of Low Doc Car Loans
At GCC, we can help you to arrange for the most advantageous finance facilities available on the market today. However, low doc car finance have certain inherent restrictions that you must be aware of before you commit to a contract, including the following:
- The vehicles you purchase with your low doc car loans must be under seven years old, although they can be new or used.
- The vehicles purchased must be sourced from a licensed dealer rather than a private vendor. (some exceptions apply)
- Facilities can be used to purchase any type of vehicle, including motor vehicles, vans, utes and light trucks.
- The maximum amount for $150,000 per vehicle and $500,000 per customer
- The interest rates start from 5.65% pa (as at 1/06/2014).
- The maximum term for is five years,
- Maximum residual amount of 50%.
- There is a finance acceptance fee of $385.00
To learn more or to start your own finance application process contact us today! 1300 353 926
This website is brought to you by GCC Business Finance the leading facilitators of Business and Equipment Finance in Australia. Our unparalleled access to capital means that we are geared to find the most practical solutions for all your business finance needs quickly and efficiently.